Modified Performance Vehicles

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

OAU 747 au ute

SexcEB86
    SexcEB86
    Admin

OAU 747 au ute - Page 2 Empty Re: OAU 747 au ute

Post by SexcEB86 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm

Awesome sounds good mate, Cant wait to see what the setup will be when is completed.
    Hope your back is getting better..
    SexcEB86
    SexcEB86
    Admin

Post by SexcEB86 Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Hey mate hows ya cars going??? did you get your fuel pump in the Ute ok???? did you get your sedan running ok, did you take it to your mechanic???
    bigrod
    bigrod
    Idling

Post by bigrod Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:04 am

gday sorry things have been fairly quiet here I finally got the family car sorted out my mechanic had to re wire my tps to read the properly as the previous owner had a series 1 throttle body on the car ... fuck knows why .. but any way I sorted out the proper series 2 throttle body and installed it..

now as for the ute ... well it is a pita I finally got some time over the weekend and put in the new pump only to find I am still having issues as it wont run properly although the idle is better now but still not lasting more then 1 min so I am unsure as to what is causing the trouble it may be from the ecu / or my injectors but ..... at a loss until I can plug it into the laptop and get a better idea of what is going on. I hope to have the cord this week
    SexcEB86
    SexcEB86
    Admin

Post by SexcEB86 Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:51 am

Gday mate, how are you going???? I hope you find out what is causing prob with your ute soon... Also good to hear your family car is fixed Smile

Hope all goes well for you with the ute, look forward to hearing what the outcome will be ??
    bigrod
    bigrod
    Idling

Post by bigrod Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:04 am

well small news here the fuel pump into the ute finally  Smile  but im still having issues with it running ... I swapped out the fuel rail and it will idle for 30 sec then die .. im thinking the ecu is the problem  Mad  im hoping its the tune but wont be able to check it out for a while. we move house at the end of april so should have some spare time and money to finally get this thin running
    SexcEB86
    SexcEB86
    Admin

Post by SexcEB86 Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:03 am

Good luck with it all mate Smile Hope to see it all work out for you in the long run and good luck with the move.
    bigrod
    bigrod
    Idling

Post by bigrod Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:03 am

Progress Smile !!!

ok i have finally had a bit of a win!! i found a mechanic with a good reputation to come out and look at the ecu and tell me wtf is going on. it turns out to be dumping way to much fuel easy fix ... if the ecu wasnt locked lol . so now waiting on microtech to get back ( away racing! ) so good news is its a easy fix he also said to get bigger injectors before the ecu gets back and he will do a full dyno tune for me. just a matter of saving up a little coin first but happy days ahead Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:30 pm